Who we are?
Oldenburger Interior Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. skilfully tackles the most complex tasks. Mainly serving the retail and fashion industry with high-end finishes and furniture, our goal is to provide clients with solutions that increase sales, reduce costs, and maintain a high level of quality. We achieve this by managing a cross-cultural workforce, dedicated to customer support with a pro-active attitude. This commitment applies to our project management, concept development, furniture production, logistics and installation. From China we are serving our clients all over the world, while profiting from local cost efficiency.
- Management of worldwide shop-fitting projects from first quotation to on-site installation as key account for international clients
- Daily operations including full project management cycle, shop concept development, technical solutions for shop interior and furniture, furniture engineering
- Coordination with internal departments and suppliers to ensure success of projects, while anticipating and providing creative and effective solutions to addressed issues.
What do we require?
- Experience in project management, furniture industry and interior engineering
- Academic degree (Bachelor, Master) in wood technology, interior engineering or similar
- Open-minded and passionate personality, who likes to work out a solution in a team and is able to handle with pressure
- Autonomous, pro-active and with a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Fluent English (Spanish, German, or other languages are a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – effective, persuasive, and sensitive to a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Experience in MS Office software (CAD skills will be an advantage)
What do we offer?
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in a global environment
- Dynamic, passionate, and young international team
- Wide range of tasks and responsibilities in worldwide project management
- Adequate salary and other benefits in one of the worlds metropolises
Ms. Viet Nga Le (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)