Oldenburger Interior GmbH & Co. KG manufactures furnishings for exclusive living spaces in yacht, store and aircraft construction in its three divisions. From the construction of elaborate designs, through manufacturing, to worldwide "turnkey" installation on site, we as a company offer all the building blocks for an efficient project process and a fascinating result.
Your area of responsibility:
- Planning of components suitable for production in coordination with the production team
- Preparation of construction drawings in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Preparation of drawings for individual parts in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks for CNC programming
- Preparation of parts and fitting lists in the ERP-System
- Quantity determination for purchase requisitions with the ERP-System
- Complete training as carpenter or further education as master, technician or engineer of wood technology
- Basic skills in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Safe handling with Microsoft Office tools
- Exciting tasks in an exclusive environment
- Family-friendly policies - Promoting part-time work
- Flexible working hours
- Business bike leasing
- Promoting further education/training
- Free parking spaces
Are you practical, goal-oriented and do you enjoy working in a team?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
For online applications, please send us your documents in PDF format.