Oldenburger Interior GmbH & Co. KG manufactures furnishings for exclusive living spaces in yacht, store and aircraft construction in its three divisions. From the construction of elaborate designs, through manufacturing, to worldwide "turnkey" installation on site, we as a company offer all the building blocks for an efficient project process and a fascinating result.
Your area of responsibility:
- Construction of individual furniture up to complete interiors
- Creation of approval drawings, production drawings in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Preparation of detailed engineering in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Quantity determination for purchase requisitions
- Completed training as carpenter or further education as master, technician or engineer of wood technology
- Basic skills in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Safe handling with Microsoft Office tools
- Basic English skills are of advantage
- Exciting tasks in an exclusive environment
- Family-friendly policies - Promoting part-time work
- Flexible working hours
- Business bike leasing
- Promoting further education/training
- Free parking spaces
Are you practical-oriented, have an eye for detail and do you enjoy working in a team?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
For online applications, please send us your documents in PDF format.